Drake Bell appears to be in a dark place, after being seen in his car by photographers huffing a substance out of a balloon.
Drake Bell Inhaling Nitrous Oxide?
The former Nickelodeon star was seen sitting in his car casually scrolling through his phone with one hand and sucking on an inflated balloon with the other. He seemed unaware of his surroundings and chose what looked like a pretty public parking lot to inhale the substance.
The balloon appears to be filled with a substance like nitrous oxide. This is pretty shocking seeing as Bell was just a “missing” person and had his family and friends concerned about his whereabouts only to show up claiming to not be missing at all.
It’s not only a balloon that Bell is using, in another photo, the actor is seen holding a large canister which appears to be for filling the balloon with the substance.
If Bell is huffing, he is engaging in an activity that people use as a cheaper method of getting high. You get a few seconds of a high, and it doesn’t last as long as other narcotic drugs.
Drake Bell Huffing Last Year
Bell, 36 has some experience with huffing from a balloon. He was spotted last year in December in a similar situation. Again, it was unclear what substance might be in the balloon — but, clearly, he was in a bad place.
Last week he revealed to his Twitter followers that suicide was something on his mind at the moment. Bell revealed that the bullying and harassment he was experiencing due to a child endangerment charge from 2021 was the catalyst, where he was being called a “pedophile.”
Now, Bell is in a custody battle with his estranged, soon-to-be ex-wife who has filed for divorce. Bell has had a history of questionable decisions including a DUI.
The Drake & Josh alum’s family shared that they are “worried” about him especially when he went missing. In the 911 call, the caller expressed that they feared Bell had hurt himself and felt it was impertinent to find him and make sure he is safe.
Of course, later when he was found safe, he took to Twitter to joke that he left his phone in the car and his friends and family just overreacted.
Aaron Carter’s Cause Of Death Included Huffing Computer Cleaner
Unfortunately, another celebrity recently died after huffing a computer cleaner. As we reported, Aaron Carter was seen on his own Snap Chat and IG Live huffing from canisters. The huffing played a hand in his passing after the toxicology report lists his death as accidental drowning due to being under the influence of the drug.
We broke the story, Carter had Xanax in his system and the presence of difluoroethane, a gas commonly used in air spray cleaners for electronic devices like Laptops. Carter, 34 was found submerged in his bathtub at home.
He was pronounced dead on the scene. The medical examiner said, “Mr. Carter became incapacitated while in the bathtub due to the effects of inhaling compressed gas and taking alprazolam.”
Drake Bell hasn’t responded to the photographs, or huffing allegations.