Melanie Martin continues to speak up about events leading up to her former fiancé Aaron Carter‘s death!
After coming for an individual she claims was part of the people who took advantage of the star’s vulnerable state while he was alive, she has again taken to social media to direct her anger at someone else. Since Carter’s demise last year, Martin has continued to stand by his side and honor his memory.
Melanie Martin Calls Out Aaron Carter’s Maid In New Posts
She had previously alluded that her late beau’s housekeeper did not give her accurate information when Carter was found unresponsive in his bathtub in November 2022. In a series of Instagram stories, the 35-year-old expressed frustration and disgust towards the maid whom she addressed as “Miss b.” In the first slide, she wrote:
“Miss b, you lied to me and told me he was eating and didn’t let the police in and disappeared and changed your number!!! Shame on you!!!!!!!!!”
She noted that the caretaker had told some unnamed persons — the police probably, that the singer was okay when he was not. The distraught Martin stated that the lady refused to tell her who came into their home, adding, “She won’t speak and is in hiding.” In a longer text, she wrote:
“Fans called a welfare check at 3 am! The buotch told them he was fine.”
The former bartender also called out the person that brought the maid and mentioned that woman ignored her when she requested that he be watched closely because of his history.
She also revealed that because of his anxiety, he never liked going anywhere and would rather have people run errands for him if he needed anything before pointing out that their cameras were not functioning but had made plans for them to be fixed the week he was found. Martin emphasized:
“someone came over that night. It’s clear as day from a Google app number, and this bi*ch won’t tell me!!!”
She uploaded a picture of a blanket and a television in a room and wrote a caption that read, “Would like to know why she lied, and it’s not being looked at,” before disclosing that she “woke up shaking again. 🥺.” This is not the first time the mother-of-one has talked about having nightmares that leave her fearful and shaking.
A month after Carter’s unfortunate demise, The Blast reported that Martin experienced another wave of heartbreak, prompting her to post a photo of herself with tear-filled eyes while lying in bed on her Instagram Story. She wrote:
“Having nightmares asking myself why the ducking maid didn’t call me to alert me if cops showed up for a welfare check and why she lied to me telling me he had snacks that day.”
She elaborated that both she and their son, Prince, were just two hours away and blamed the maid for “allowing this to happen.”
Melanie Martin Shares Heartbreaking Experience of Grief And Harassment
On Monday, March 6, Martin took to Instagram to share a lengthy message detailing the difficulty of coping with the death of Carter. The Blast detailed that the social media influencer expressed her struggle with a range of emotions including extreme loss, confusion, anxiety, and fear.
She revealed the harassment and bullying she and her son have faced, including death threats, and scolded those who find such behavior acceptable. The grieving mother noted:
“Apparently, there are lots of people out there that think this is funny or acceptable behavior. FYI, IT’S NOT!!!!! And as any responsible mother would, I am currently taking the death threats very seriously, reporting them to the FBI….”
She added that the bullying that led to Carter’s decline was now directed at her and her family and expressed her helplessness in witnessing the bullying he had faced and how it had affected him.
Despite this, she revealed that she would not disappear but would stay to protect his legacy and provide for their son, Prince. The star pointed out that with the estate still in probate, there was no money available to cover the expenses of raising a child, which had skyrocketed recently. In conclusion, she encouraged her followers to spread love and stand against cyberbullying.