The shock and horror of it all still doesn’t seem real, but unfortunately, everything that took place was a reality.
At least eight people were killed during his concert and over 300 were injured.
The Blast previously reported on the tragedy and a theory behind the cause of the mass killings.
According to reports, a source close to the festival is saying that someone in the crowd allegedly started “injecting people with some sort of drug” which caused a giant panic and a surge of the audience that crushed many concertgoers near the front of the event.
‘Astroworld’ faces massive tragedy
Initial reports indicated that the massive crowd of 50,000 began surging towards the front causing some sort of “stampede” that caused people to get crushed. But, it appears an investigation is underway to determine if those who suffered from cardiac arrest were the same individuals who might have been injected by the individual.
Travis has gotten A TON of heat for not stopping his show when chaos and panic first broke out. He did pause his show for a moment to address something happening in the crowd, but he continued on with the show while bodies were crowd surfed to emergency responders.
Now, the rapper has a new fish to fry.
The rapper’s alleged ex-manager, Shane Morris, is recounting a time when he was ‘left for dead’ by Travis.
Travis’ ex-manager has no fond memories of the rap star
Morris took to TikTok to share his personal story about the rap star.
He started the video with a poignant opinion.
“Travis Scott is the worst person I worked with in my entire career in music,” he said.
Shane Morris recounts his unpleasant experience with Travis
@shanemorrisdotsucksTravis Scott needs to be stopped. ##travisscott ##astroworld ##musicbiz ##lies ##thisneedstostop ##truth♬ original sound – Shane Morris
Morris then goes on to blame Travis’ callous and reckless behavior for inciting mass chaos at his show.
“I hate to be the one saying this, but I saw this coming and I tried to tell everyone,” Morris continued.
He then refers to a tweet Twitter account DDOT published which read, “Travis Scott? The same dude who left his former manager for dead while they was having a seizure in the studio? I for one am shocked.”
Travis Scott? The same dude who left his former manager for dead while they was having a seizure in the studio? I for one am shocked. pic.twitter.com/0fDI5sCsE3
— DDOT. (@DDotOmen) November 6, 2021
Morris goes on to say, “I’m Travis Scott’s former manager. I’m the one who had a seizure and I’m the one he left for dead in a basement in Los Angeles.”
He reveals he originally told this story to the internet in 2013 and it was recirculated on Reddit six years ago.
“When he sees people in harm or danger he tends to only continue thinking about himself. And to make it worse, he’s been doing this for years at other concerts,” he claims. “I could go on and on about the theft of sessions, assaults, and all the lies he’s told his career.”