This season of “Dancing With the Stars” has been one for the books. With stars such as Wayne Brady, Sam Champion, Gabby Windey, Jessie James Decker, Charli D’Amelio and Trevor Donovan all competing for the Mirror Ball, fans of the reality competition show have been tuning in every single Monday night to Disney+.
One couple — Emma Slater and Trevor Donovan — has caught the eyes of viewers, especially after last week’s sexy rumba. Now the two have been spotted hitting up the beach together.
Emma Slater Hits Up the Beach With Trevor Donovan
“Dancing With the Stars” pro Emma Slater and “90210” star Trevor Donovan are partnered together for this season of the reality competition show, and the chemistry between the two is indescribable.
Slater and Donovan danced a steamy rumba to “Always on My Mind” during Monday’s Elvis Week and it got the judges, and the viewers, riled up.
Now, Slater, who married “Dancing With the Stars” pro Sasha Farber in 2018, is prepping with Donovan for next week’s dance — by hitting up the beach! Someone taught me how to surf today,” Slater wrote in an Instagram post. “@trevordonovan thank you so much! #dancepartners.”
View this post on Instagram
The 33-year-old “Dancing With the Stars” champion was seen wearing a pink, orange, and yellow skimpy bikini with a flower design. She was standing next to her dance partner who was shirtless, wearing a white, orange, and blue striped bathing suit.
The two were on the beach filming for next week’s episode of “Dancing With the Stars,” which will air on Disney+ live Monday night.
Season 32 of “Dancing With the Stars”
Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough have all returned to the 32nd season as judges. The complete list of celebrities competing on this season, and their partners, are as follows:
- Joseph Baena with dance partner Daniella Karagach
- Selma Blair with dance partner Sasha Farber
- Wayne Brady with dance partner Witney Carson
- Sam Champion with dance partner Cheryl Burke
- Charli D’Amelio with dance partner Mark Ballas
- Heidi D’Amelio with dance partner Artem Chigvintsev
- Jessie James Decker with dance partner Alan Bersten
- Trevor Donovan with dance partner Emma Slater
- Daniel Durant with dance partner Britt Stewart
- Vinny Guadagnino with dance partner Koko Iwasaki
- Cheryl Ladd with dance partner Louis van Amstel
- Shangela with dance partner Gleb Savchenko
- Jordin Sparks with dance partner Brandon Armstrong
- Gabby Windey with dance partner Val Chmerkovskiy
The following couples have already been eliminated:
- Teresa Giudice with dance partner Pasha Pashkov
- Jason Lewis with dance partner Peta Murgatroyd
After the first two weeks, a handful of contestants stood out as they have dominated the leaderboard in both weeks. TikTok star Charli D’Amelio, “Let’s Make a Deal” host Wayne Brady, Drag Queen Shangela, actress Selma Blair and “Bachelorette” Gabby Windey were the ones who stood out.