The Blast obtained a copy of the couple’s prenuptial agreement signed a month before their wedding back in 2016.
Patridge and Bohan agreed that any assets they came into the relationship with remains separate, which definitely leans in her favor considering she made a ton of dough starring on reality shows like, “The Hills.”
- $50,000 in jewelry
- $34,000 in her checking account
- Production company worth $1 million
- $7 million insurance policy
- Household furnishings worth $180,000
- Irvine home worth $1.8 million
- Home in Australia
- Bank account with unknown balance
Patridge and Bohan have also agreed that neither would ever have to pay the other spousal support, which means her listed $100,000 per year and his $60,000 will stay their own.
As The Blast first reported, Patridge is demanding Bohan get out of the house that she owns. He says he can’t afford to leave unless she helps him.