SEND US A TIP!CLICK OR 844.412.5278

Digital Underground's 'Shock G' Died From Accidental Overdose Of Fentanyl, Alcohol, And Meth

Instagram
By Mike Walters

One of the most famous rappers in history, Shock G died from an accidental overdose, after mixing of alcohol, methamphetamine, and the powerful opioid Fentanyl.

The 'Digital Underground' frontman passed away in April under suspicious circumstances inside of a Florida hotel room. The legendary rapper was found unconscious and pronounced dead by authorities in Hillsborough County, FL. A rep for the medical examiner's office says the rapper's official cause of death an accidental overdose of fentanyl, ethanol (alcohol), and methamphetamine.

The rapper was last seen entering the Tampa, FL hotel room.

See The Stunning Details...

See The Shocking Details...

Instagram

Not many details were given about who or what the rapper was doing with a deadly mix of drugs onboard -- but, authorities said there were "no outward signs of trauma."

Shock G was last seen by the hotel manager, the day before he died, and the same person found him in the hotel room unconscious on April 22, 2021. At the time, the manager had grown concerned after the famous 'Humpty Dance' performer missed the posted check-out time, and after he was found they called 911.

The legendary rapper was pronounced dead at the scene at 2:20 PM.

Scroll For More Details...

R.I.P

Instagram

The rapper was laid to rest on May 1, 2021, and members of the popular crew were present for the service.

If you weren't a huge fan of 'Digital Underground' -- first do yourself a favor and go download their music -- it's awesome. Second, they are widely credited with introducing 2Pac to the world -- after the rapper joined them on tour and put out several songs with the crew. It was in these tracks, that many fans heard one of the biggest rappers in the world drop his first few lines.

R.I.P.

This one will never be forgotten!

Load Comments
Next Article