The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been on a rife media campaign against his family.
Their two-part Netflix docu-series, “Harry & Meghan,” has premiered, and now it’s time for everyone to gear up for Harry’s tell-all memoir, “Spare.”
Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Continue To Ruffle Royal Feathers
The memoir is set to be released on January 10, 2023.
It’s 416-pages chock-full of “more inflammatory” information than the docu-series.
According to Times UK, “Spare” will cover Harry’s upbringing, and Buckingham Palace is “bracing itself for what he might have to say about his stepmother, the queen.”
Harry’s stepmother is Queen Consort Camilla Parker Bowles.
His father, King Charles III, had a torrid love affair with Camilla while he was married to the late-great Princess Diana.
Buckingham Palace Is Worried About What Harry Will Say About Camilla
Things between Harry, Meghan and the Royal Family have only gotten more tense.
Per a new Us Weekly report, “The general consensus amongst the royals is that Harry and Meghan aren’t doing themselves any favors by speaking out about the family, and that they’re digging themselves into a deeper hole with these tell-alls.”
The royal family has grown extremely irritated that Harry and Meghan continue to dwell on the past.
“They’re hoping that once ‘Spare’ is released, Harry and Meghan will focus on the future and not the past,” an insider revealed.
The Royal Family Is Sick Of Harry Reflecting On The Past
Volume I of “Harry & Meghan” primarily focused on their childhoods, careers and romance.
Volume II shed light on the media s**t storm that unfolded regarding their engagement, nuptials and fallout with The Firm.
In the trailer for Vol. II, Prince Harry claimed his family lied to protect his brother, Prince William.
“They were never willing to tell the truth to protect us,” he said. “I’ve always felt this was a fight worth fighting for.”
Markle also claimed she wasn’t being led to the wolves, but rather she was “being fed to the wolves,” during her time in the UK with the royal family.
The Blast recently reported on the monarchy’s thoughts regarding Harry’s docu-series.
According to reports, the first teaser put the royal family into a state of unrest due to some of the comments made by the Duke of Sussex and his wife.
In the teaser, Harry hinted that several truths would be revealed and claimed that some members of the senior royals inspired negative press about his family.
“The Spare” author and his wife had stepped down from being working royals in 2020 and signed a mega deal with Netflix to produce original content.
In an interview with Us Weekly, royal expert Christopher Andersen said that the royal family was “horrified” about Harry and Markle’s trailer for their documentary.
View this post on Instagram
Since then, some individuals have come out to support the Duke of Sussex and his household, while others have sided with the royal family.
Meanwhile, “The King: The Life of King Charles III” author claimed that the royals were unsettled about what the actual documentary would contain as the teaser itself already revealed several unexpected bombshells and unflattering anecdotes about the monarchy.
“I think they’re still holding their breaths and waiting for the other shoe to drop,” said Anderson, per the publication. “Well, there are two shoes that are gonna drop because [after part one of the film premieres Thursday, December 8] … the [next one] is dropping next week.”