Sharone Osbourne has been discharged!
The star, who has had a couple of health scares in the past couple of months, got fans worried when she was recently hospitalized out of the blue while supposedly filming on the set of a paranormal show. Finally, her son Jack, through a short statement via social media, cleared a few confusions and informed everyone that his mother was alive and healthy.
Jack Osbourne Shares Update On Mother Sharon Osbourne’s Recent Health Crisis
After being likely bombarded with questions from everyone, the TV host took to his Instagram story to calm fears over the reality TV star’s health status. He started by confirming that the 70-year-old was not filming an episode of “@ghostadventures,” as everyone thought, but was with him on the set of his show “Night of Terror.”
The 37-year-old continued writing, “Now that we have made that clear.. She has been given the all clear from her medical team and is now home.” He thanked everyone who reached out with “love and support” and ended the post by stating that he would leave it to his mother to share what actually happened to her when she is ready.
While the reason the talk show host was sent to the hospital is unknown, it was reported by The Blast that prior to Jack’s message, the only available information was that she was on a set recording an episode for a show. It was also noted that the illness was not related to COVID-19, which she had suffered twice earlier.
The incident reportedly occurred at the Glen Tavern Inn in Santa Paula, California, where an episode of Travel Channel’s “Ghost Adventures” was once shot in. This would explain the confusion about whether the music manager was filming the popular Channel’s series.
According to TMZ, a representative for the Ventura County Fire Department said that EMS workers responded to a “medical call” at the location in around 6:30 PM local time on Friday night.
It was not stated if they were filming when it happened, but Police Chief Don Aguilar of Santa Paula did confirm that the author was the patient. The Inn manager also affirmed that an emergency did occur but refused to give any more details.
‘The X Factor’ Former Judge Debunk Rumors Over Decision To Move Homes
The “Extreme” author and her husband of over three decades, Ozzy Osborne, decided to move back to the United Kingdom, where they are originally from, after living in Beverly Hills for more than twenty-five years.
Many assume that the move is because of her husband’s health which has not been very strong, but The Blast shared that the famous couple came forward with their reason for the significant change, which might be related to gun violence.
In an interview with The Observer, the “Days of our Lives” guest star highlighted that they were not leaving to their Buckinghamshire home because of the 74-year-old’s ailment but because America had become a strange place. She said:
“I knew people would think that. It’s not. It’s just time. America has changed so drastically. It isn’t the United States of America at all. Nothing’s united about it. It’s a very weird place to live right now.”
The heavy metal singer added to her point, saying he was tired of listening to news of people getting killed every day, as he pointed out the increase in school shootings and the mass shooting at a concert in Las Vegas.
The lead vocalist for “Black Sabbath” then disclosed that he had no intention of being buried in a celebrity cemetery in Los Angeles. Showing his utmost devotion to his wife, Ozzy stated that he would live wherever she wanted to move to because it was time for him to settle down at home.
The rock and roll love birds had previously blamed rising tax rates in the United States as their reason for wanting to leave. They noted that he still had one more tour left in him. The British singer declared he would go on another tour for his fans even if it meant “I have to go up there and die on the first song.”