So far, fans have seen many themed nights including “Most Memorable Year,” Disney Night, Elvis Night, and even Michael Bublé Night with Michael Bublé guest judging.
Next week, “Dancing With the Stars” will host a 90s-themed night as the stars and pros dance to some of the most iconic songs from the 1990s, including Motownphilly” by Boyz II Men, Barbie Girl” by Aqua, and “Spice Up Your Life” by Spice Girls.
Although the couples are looking forward to a fun-filled night, it will end with a shock.
Details For 90s-Night On “Dancing With the Stars”
The upcoming 90s-themed night on “Dancing With the Stars,” will see many special guests, but will also see a double elimination at the end of the night as there are only six spots available for the semi-finals.
Artists Salt-N-Pepa, En Vogue, Vanilla Ice and Kid ‘N Play, will all make special appearances on the upcoming episode. Here is a list of songs the couples will dance to on 90’s Night of “Dancing With the Stars”:
- Wayne Brady and pro Witney Carson will perform a Salsa to “Motownphilly” by Boyz II Men
- Charli D’Amelio and pro Mark Ballas will perform a Tango to “Song 2” by Blur
- Heidi D’Amelio and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a Contemporary to “Ironic” by Alanis Morissette
- Trevor Donovan and pro Emma Slater will perform a Salsa to “Barbie Girl” by Aqua
- Daniel Durant and pro Britt Stewart will perform a Jazz to “Enjoy the Silence” by Depeche Mode
- Vinny Guadagnino and pro Koko Iwasaki will perform a Tango to “What Is Love” by Haddaway
- Shangela and pro Gleb Savchenko will perform a Samba to “Spice Up Your Life” by Spice Girls
- Gabby Windey and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Samba to “Livin’ La Vida Loca” by Ricky Martin
Many are expecting to see Wayne Brady, Charli D’Amelio, Shangela, and Gabby Windey make it to the semi-final as they have been dominating the top of the leaderboard since the beginning.
More On This Season Of “Dancing With the Stars”
Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough have all returned to judge this season of “Dancing With the Stars,” while Tyra Banks and Alfonso Ribeiro co-host.
We have already seen many couples get eliminated from the competition show, including:
- Joseph Baena with dance partner Daniella Karagach
- Selma Blair with dance partner Sasha Farber
- Sam Champion with dance partner Cheryl Burke
- Jessie James Decker with dance partner Alan Bersten
- Teresa Giudice with dance partner Pasha Pashkov
- Cheryl Ladd with dance partner Louis van Amstel
- Jason Lewis with dance partner Peta Murgatroyd
- Jordin Sparks with dance partner Brandon Armstrong