Aaron Paul and his spouse Lauren Parsekian Paul are on cloud nine as she took to social media with a special announcement!
The Hollywood duo tied the knot back in 2013 and are parents to an adorable daughter, Story Annabelle, age 3.
The “Kind Campaign” founder and her husband of eight years will soon welcome the newest addition to their loving family.
Aaron Paul and Lauren Parsekian Paul Expecting Second Child
On Wednesday, December 1, Lauren broke the news on Instagram that she and Aaron will soon welcome the second addition to their family.
The “NCIS” actress uploaded a photo of Story touching her visible baby bump while looking down at the adorable toddler.
Lauren was glowing while her belly bulged under her sweatshirt as she smiled warmly at the three-year-old. She expressed the family’s excitement to meet the baby in her captions.
The 34-year-old concluded that she has so much love for the incoming family member already. She added a heart emoji and a hatched chick emoji, avoiding hinting at the gender.
In the comments section, celebrities, pen-pals, and adoring fans basked in the expectant mother’s joy and showered her post with love and well-wishes.
View this post on Instagram
The “Truth Be Told” Star Always Wanted A Second Child
Aaron expressed his burning desire for another child in a 2020 interview with Haute Living and called fatherhood the closest thing anyone can have to a magic rush.
The “Need For Speed” actor said fatherhood changed him, and he never wants to miss a second of being with his offspring.
Aaron sees being a father as the best chapter of his life, buttressing that he “can’t wait to have another baby” and is excited to see what his 40s offer him.
The father-of-one took the pressure of his wife by noting that he is just happy to be alive and life was good for him as it was. Well, life must be a whole lot better now for the star as his wish for his 40s has now come to pass.
“Breaking Bad” Actor Announces Sequel With Teaser
Aaron’s “Breaking Bad” series received international acclaim. So, fans worldwide were beyond thrilled when he revealed a sequel was on the way.
The Blast reported that following reports that Netflix had already filmed the sequel to the story of the meth cooker with a golden heart, the actor confirmed the news.
Aaron shared via Twitter that “El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie” was on the way and called out The New York Times for letting the cat out of the bag beforehand.
The 42-year-old posted a teaser video hinting at what the sequel had to offer viewers. A scene from the series ending showed the characters White and Pinkman face-off about their relationship.
White admitted that Pinkman’s cooked meth is as good as his. The clip also showed Pinkman riding away into the setting sun, hinting that he had a thriving future ahead of him.
The official Instagram page of Netflix also wetted the anticipation of fans by sharing a trailer and noting that the movie would be out on October 11 that year.