In a video posted to her Instagram Story recently, Christina said she was giving her followers a quick health update.
Hall explained that underwent "an expensive, super extensive panel" that "tests for molds, metals, and bacteria.
The test revealed that she had an abnormal amount of gut bacteria.
She previously disclosed that she tested positive for mercury and lead poisoning.
She said the illness might be due to the bad renovations she has endured in her career.
The real estate investor shared the update in a series of Instagram Stories.
Christina informed her fans that she got an under eye filler last April.
She unfortunately had to drain them out after she reacted badly to them.
She divulged the information last month.