Tyrese‘s ex lays out a disturbingly alarming history of alleged abuse delivered by the actor, including claims she was beaten while pregnant.
According to Norma Gibson’s declaration, Tyrese has been physically abusive at least six times.
1. In 2002 Gibson beat his then girlfriend so badly, she was hospitalized.
2. In 2004, Tyrese pushed Norma down the stairs at their home when, “I did not do as I was told.”
3. In 2007, Tyrese caused Norma’s nose to bleed after hitting her while they were in the car. She says a passerby called 911, and she was treated by paramedics.
4. When Tyrese was younger, he beat his 12-year-old brother “bloody” to teach him a lesson. She says the boy’s shirt was soaked in blood, and his eyes and nose were “smashed and swollen.”
5. In 2007, Tyrese came home late and repeatedly hit Norma as she lay in bed sleeping. She points out she was four months pregnant at the time.
6. In 2011, Tyrese hit Norma in the face while she held their daughter because she took too long to arrive for a scheduled pickup.
The actor’s lawyer addressed the claims of abuse, calling it a falsehood and “flat out lie.” His legal team promises Norma they will pursue damages against her if she continues with the claims.