The stuntman who sued Tom Sizemore after the actor allegedly ran over him with an SUV is now seeking damages in excess of $20,000,000.
The incident took place last year on the set of the USA show, “Shooter.” Sizemore allegedly ran over Steven De Castro with a Cadillac SUV and in his lawsuit, De Castro claims Sizemore was intoxicated at the time of the accident.
According to court documents filed this week and obtained by The Blast, De Castro breaks down the damages he suffered like this:
- Pain, suffering, inconvenience: $5,000,000
- Emotional distress: $5,000,000
- Medical expenses (to date): $150,000
- Future medical expenses (present value): $5,000,000
- Loss of earnings (to date): $300,000
- Loss of future earning capacity (present value): &7,500,000
The grand total? $22,950,000
But that’s not all – De Castro’s wife is also seeking $5,000,000 in damages.
The case is ongoing.