Scottie Pippen isn’t laughing after he claims the comedian who rented his $10 million mansion in Florida caused thousands of dollars of damages and now he’s suing.
According to court documents obtained by The Blast, the NBA legend claims he rented his Ft. Lauderdale house to a woman named Lindsay Glazer and her husband, Jacob Woloshin.
Pippen claims the couple signed a lease that called for them to pay $30,000 a month. He also says she was required by the terms of the lease to obtain a $1 million renter’s insurance policy.
According to Pippen, when Glaser moved out, she left behind over $100,000 in damages. Among the damage Pippen claims Glazer caused includes:
- Allowing her “domestic animals” to urinate in the house
- Damaging the front gate
- Damaging the entertainment system
- Destroying countless cabinets and drawers
- Failing to pay the rent and utilities in a timely manner
- Failing to obtain renter’s insurance
- Stealing household items, including a Cuisinart knife set
- Causing the home to be infected with insects
Pippen is suing for damages and legal fees.
Oddly enough, Glazer sent out a press release defending herself and making fun of Pippen. She claims he inaccurately said she was part of the Glazer family that owns the NFL’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Manchester United soccer club.
Glazer also claims to be starting a GoFundMe to pay for the knives Scottie Pippen claims she stole.
She says the lawsuit contains a “plethora of factual inaccuracies” and says she has yet to be served with legal papers.