If you weren’t one of the lucky 600 guests invited to the royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle then chances are you didn’t get to cop one of the sweet goodie bags that were handed out after the ceremony. Luckily, the bags are now being auctioned off, and are loaded with royal keepsakes.
The royal swag bags were handed out to the guests Saturday as they left St. George’s Chapel in Windsor. They were not available for purchase, and intended to be personal mementos from the new Duke and Duchess of Sussex to celebrate the wedding.
However, many listings for the coveted giveaways are now popping up on eBay. Here’s what’s inside:
- Official Order of Service for the ceremony
- Harry and Meghan commemorative chocolate coin
- Refrigerator magnet with the couple’s initials and wedding date
- Map of Windsor Castle with points of interest listed
- Official Windsor Castle water bottle
- Special guest badge
- Harry and Meghan wedding themed shortbread cookies
- 20% off coupon good at Windsor Castle gift shop
The tote bag itself is also a collector’s item with the couple’s initials and wedding date prominently displayed.
A complete bag is currently going for around $200 and climbing, but other listings offering single items or just the bag itself, are going for cheaper.
One particular listing noted that the proceeds from their sale would be donated to charity, which we think the royal newlyweds would surely support.