Posting a long, but sweet, tribute to her new “hubz” on IG, Miley goes into great detail about their relationship, spilling cute everyday routines that make it clear why they fit together.
“L, HBD to my #1 … When we met you were 19, Today, you are 29 … I thought I could share some of my favorite things about my favorite dude in honor of this very special day,” she began her message.
When we said it’s a long message, we meant it. Here’s some of our favorite things Miley said about Liam:
- “The way you look at me , The way you look at our dogs … our pigs , our horses , our cats , our fish. The way you look at your family …. Your friends …. At Strangers …. At Life.”
- “I love your dirty socks on the floor cause that means YOU’RE HOME.”
- “I love laying in bed late at night looking for new recipes, only going to sleep so we can wake up and make breakfast together while having a hot cup of coffee. (almost as hot as you are 😻)
- “I love going to a party and remembering basically everyone is fake AF out here and how lucky I am to share a life with someone so REAL.”
- “I even love when you shrink my favorite t-shirt in the dryer – because having a boyfriend (oh em gee I almost forgot you’re my friggen husband now) that does laundry is pretty much the best thing ever.”
You get the drift.
Miley then ends the message proclaiming, “I’m proud of the person you have become and look forward to all the good we will contribute ToGeThEr in the future. You and Me baby ….. let’s take this dark place head on and shrine thru with the light of L.O.V.E”
As The Blast reported, Liam and Miley got married during an intimate surprise ceremony in Tennessee right after Christmas. Their wedding came just weeks after losing their Malibu home in the Woolsey Fire.