It pays to be Kylie Jenner.
The Internet lost its mind when she recently revealed she tried milk with cereal for the first time in her life but now it’s Kylie who’s having the last laugh.
The Kylie Cosmetics founder posted a photo on Instagram late Tuesday evening, showing off 16 boxes of cereal (presumably gifted to her by Kellogg) with the caption, “I need to stop posting crazy things .. but not really because 😍 I get packages like this.”
The box contains the following variety:
- 5 boxes of limited edition Unicorn cereal (which is out of stock everywhere) and selling for upwards of $9 per box
- 1 box of Cinnamon Frosted Flakes at $2.79
- 2 boxes of Frosted Flakes totaling $5.38
- 2 boxes of Fruit Loops at $2.69 per box
- 1 box of Rice Krispies at $2.69
- 1 box of Special K Original at $2.89
- 1 box of Fruit Loops Marshmallows (say, what?) at $2.69
- 1 Raisin Bran at $2.89
- And finally, 1 box of Special K Red Berries at $2.98
That’s $72.69 worth of free cereal.
Now, we know that’s chump change to the youngest billionaire … but even Kylie couldn’t hold back her excitement from the special delivery.
We reached out to Kellogg and will keep you updated on any Kylie Jenner cereal updates.