Kim and Kanye have not yet released the name of their newborn daughter, but they better think long and hard, because she is already surrounded by some seriously famous people and legendary events that helped shape the world as we know it.
Perhaps the most obvious is the unknown Kardashian-West baby will share January 15 with none other than Martin Luther King, Jr. As we previously reported, she was born Monday at 12:47 AM and weighed 7 lbs 6 oz.
Celebs born on January 15:
- Mario Van Peebles — 1957
- Shane McMahon — 1970
- Regina King — 1971
- Drew Brees — 1979
- Young Dro — 1979
- Pitbull — 1981
- Skrillex — 1988
Other notable events on January 15:
- 1892 — Dr. James Naismith published the original 13 rules of basketball
- 1943 — Work was completed on the Pentagon
- 1559 — Queen Elizabeth 1 of England was crowned
- 1947 — Remains of “The Black Dahlia” Elizabeth Short were discovered in Los Angeles
- 1967 — The first Super Bowl took place in Los Angeles where the Green Bay Packers defeated the Kansas City Chiefs 35-10
Whichever name the Kardashian-West family decides on, their new daughter is already surrounded by greatness!