SEND US A TIP!CLICK OR 844.412.5278

Music Exec Jeremy Geffen Died of an Accidental Overdose

By TheBlast Staff

Jeremy Geffen — a music executive who was also close friends with Scott Disick — died of an accidental overdose, the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner has ruled.

The coroner ruled that Geffen — who was not related to fellow music exec David Geffen — died of a lethal combination of drugs, including cocaine, fentanyl and methamphetamine.

The 40-year-old was found dead at his Beverly Hills home on August 22. He was found by a friend in his bedroom who called 911 and he was later pronounced dead at 5:41 AM of a “possible overdose."

Along with working with big names in music, like Smokey Robinson, Jeremy Geffen was also close friends with Scott Disick and even helped organize a trip for the reality star to attend rehab in Costa Rica back in 2015.

Jeremy Geffen Scott Disick

Geffen is the second celebrity this week whose death was tied to fentanyl. On Monday, it was determined that Mac Miller died from a fatal combination of fentanyl, cocaine and alcohol.

Next Article