The Game
Exclusive

The Game’s Alleged Sexual Assault Victim Wants Him Thrown Behind Bars

The woman who won $7 million dollar judgment against The Game says it’s time to throw him in jail, claiming he has failed to follow a court order for long enough.

As The Blast first reported, a judge found The Game in contempt of court for failing to appear in court. The rapper had been ordered to be in court, but he tried to claim he was too busy.

Since the warrant was issued, The Game has filed numerous motions, pleading with the judge to quash the warrant and claiming he had turned over all financial documents and information to Priscilla Rainey and her lawyers.

On October 17, Rainey filed docs to fight The Game’s effort to have the warrant dismissed.

She accuses The Game of failing to turn over info on his marijuana business and other entertainment companies. She claims he has made hundreds of thousands during over the past few months from the companies in question.

In addition, Rainey claims he has not turned over all his bank statements as ordered and failed to explain a $220k payment he received. She says The Game “has still not described the numerous large cash deposits made by him during the relevant period.”

A judge has yet to rule and the warrant is still currently active.

Rainey was a contestant on The Game’s VH1 reality show “She’s Got Game.” In her 2015 lawsuit, she claimed that during production, the rapper sexually assaulted her by forcefully reaching his hand inside her dress to rub her bare vagina and buttocks. A jury awarded her $7 million in damages.

Rainey has accused The Game of refusing to turn over financial docs and claimed he has yet to pay a dime on the judgment.

The rapper demanded a new trial saying the judgment was too high but the judge recently shut him down saying the evidence proved Rainey’s case to the jury.