Farrah Abraham has reached a settlement with Viacom in her $5 million sex-shaming lawsuit.
According to court documents filed Tuesday in Texas, Abraham says the two sides have “amicably settled” the case.
No terms of the settlement were released.
As The Blast first reported, Abraham was seeking $5 million after she claimed Viacom fired her from “Teen Mom” because “she did not conform to gender stereotypes.”
Abraham had claimed that around October 2017, she was confronted by “16 & Pregnant” and “Teen Mom” executive producer Morgan J. Freeman at her Texas home and “harassed, humiliated, discriminated against, disrespected, ridiculed, degraded and sex shamed” Farrah for her “recent decision to pursue opportunities in the adult entertainment industry.”
She says shortly after the conversation with Freeman, production informed her she was no longer needed for the show.
The 26-year-old single mom released a sex tape in 2013 with pornstar James Dean and released by Vivid Entertainment. Since then, she’s done many adult webcams and appearances and made multiple appearances at strip clubs. She has also endorsed sex toys.