The Emmys are Sunday and what better way to kick off award season than looking at the best part, SWAG BAGS!
A-listers make out like bandits with all sorts of free goodies and this year’s official Giving Suite by Backstage Creations is no exception.
The Giving Suite isn’t just for the well-heeled, the suite is being used to raise $150,000 for the charitable arm of the Television Academy. Not too shabby!
These are some of the best treats this year:
- Exclusive Traveler Club – ETC is a member’s Club in the 7 Catalonia 5 Star Caribbean resorts. The Infinity Membership includes 5 years of membership, 5 free nights at the Catalonia Royal Bavaro, a couple’s Massage, personal trainer services, In Room BBQ, dinner in a Top Class restaurant outside the resort, along with many other services.
- Suzhou Tourism, Xiu Niang Silk, and Hyatt Regency Suzhou – Known as the “Venice of China,” Suzhou is renowned for its canals impeccable silk, deep cultural roots, and noteworthy architecture. Suzhou Tourism is providing an experimental package that includes a luxurious silk robe from Xiu Niang Silk, one of the most famous silk companies in China, and a two-night stay within a Regency Suite at the prestigious Hyatt Regency Suzhou.
- Vuzix iWear Video Headphones– A high-end pair of video headphones that’s compatible with 3D Blu-ray player, tablets, console systems, PCs, and mobile phones. Providing a field of view equivalent to a 125” home theater screen viewed at 10 feet away, the iWear is the industry’s most advanced mobile entertainment display.
- Canyon Ranch– Experience a 3-night all-inclusive, integrative wellness stay for two (sharing accommodations) at Canyon Ranch in Tucson, Arizona or Canyon Ranch in Lenox, Massachusetts. This usually runs at $1,000 PER NIGHT.
- MASANA PORTRAIT ARTWORK NYC– Renowned portraitist G.E. Masana blends photography with painterly touches rivaling the classic look of a timeless painting with this heirloom masterpiece portrait. Following in the tradition of the Great Masters of Art, you’ll be treated to a private portrait sitting in Masana’s elegantly appointed studio in New York City’s charming Hotel Elysée.
- Thera Cane MAX Trigger Point Massager – Treat yourself to deep relief from painful, knotted, spasmed muscles. This amazingly simple yet effective self-massager makes it easy to apply pain-relieving deep compression directly to hard, knotted “trigger points” anywhere they occur – breaking up tension even in the hardest-to-reach muscles between your shoulder blades!
We can has?