The wait is over!
Sports Illustrated has unveiled their 2018 Swimsuit Issue cover model, Danielle Herrington!
The 24-year-old model is the third black woman to ever grace the cover. Before Danielle, Tyra Banks and Beyoncé were the only two.
After the news was announced on Tuesday, she slayed the streets outside ‘GMA’ making the sidewalk her own personal runway.
Here’s what we know about her.
- She appeared in SI last year as a Rookie.
- Danielle grew up in Compton, CA.
- She called Sports Illustrated a “goal” of hers.
- Tyra Banks is her model inspiration.
- Danielle began modeling at age 13.
- She walked her first runway during Philipp Plein’s spring 2017 show.
Take it from us, get used to this face!