Payments to the family that was involved in Caitlyn Jenner's deadly car accident on the Pacific Coast Highway are allegedly being held up.
According to documents obtained by The Blast, the Wolf-Millesi family went to court last week claiming they "Are still waiting for two checks" from Jenner's camp.
They are asking the court to find out why the full settlement amount has not yet been deposited in their account, especially since the agreement was made last December and the case was on its way to getting dismissed.
The Wolf-Millesi's were driving the SUV in 2015 that slammed into the Lexus after it was rear-ended by Jenner.
As we first reported, Peter and Lea Wolf-Millesi will collect $100,000 each, their two children will each get $50,000 and an elderly woman in the car who suffered a fractured neck will get $500,000.
The family's $250,000 in attorney's fees will also be covered by Jenner. We are told a portion of the payments will be covered by insurance.
It's unclear which checks the family is still waiting on, but the court says if they don't receive them by April 24, they will all head back to court.