SEND US A TIP!CLICK OR 844.412.5278

Toni Braxton Arrives At Los Angeles Hospital Following Sister Tamar's Possible Suicide Attempt

By Mike Walters

Tamar Braxton's family has arrived at a Los Angeles hospital following her possible suicide attempt, including sister Toni Braxton, and we're told they are all currently by her side and praying for her full recovery.

As we reported, Tamar's boyfriend David Adefeso called 911 after finding the star unconscious inside of a room where she was staying in downtown Los Angeles.

David, pictured arriving at the hospital, told investigators Tamar had threatened suicide and had been drinking and taking some sort of prescription medication.

See The Photos...

Related to what you're reading:

See Photos Of Tamar's Family Arriving To L.A Hospital


In the photos, you can see what appears to be Tamar's sister -- Toni Braxton -- arriving at the hospital and hugging David in front of the emergency room entrance. (Below)

In a video, shot at the hospital you can see David pulling the couple's Rolls Royce up the front of the hospital, and Toni being dropped off by a black SUV.

We broke the story, Tamar was rushed to a LA hospital after possibly attempting suicide. At the time, we were told Tamar and her boyfriend David Adefeso were staying at the Ritz Carlton Residences in Downtown Los Angeles.

Toni Braxton Reportedly Arrives At Hospital


David reportedly found Tamar “unresponsive” in the room and called 911. He proceeded to tell dispatch he believed his girlfriend had been drinking alcohol and had taken an unknown amount of prescription pills.

At the time, David believed Tamar may have followed through on the threat to take her own life and emergency responders rushed to the scene.

The Los Angeles Police Department confirmed to The Blast, a 911 call was received around 9:45 P.M. and a 43-year-old female who had a medical emergency was being treated for a “possible overdose.”

Tamar Braxton Hospitalized After A 'Possible Suicide Attempt'


Law enforcement sources tell us, officers followed Tamar to the hospital for further investigation, and to take a report.

We're told Tamar is currently in 'stable condition' at the hospital but is still under observation at the hospital. Our sources say, she has had a rough and emotional week following a massive contract dispute with We TV.

A representative for the reality star tells us, “Tamar has had a very tough and emotional day -- more information will be coming in the next few days. Please pray for her.”

Load Comments
Next Article