“Real Housewives of Orange County” stars Kelly Dodd & Braunwyn Windham-Burke hit the town after finishing filming the reunion show, without any of their costars.
On Friday, Andy Cohen shared a photo from set captioned, “About to start filming the Season 14 #RHOC reunion. FOURTEEN YEARS!!!!!”
Dodd and Windham-Burke attended with the rest of the cast Gina Kirschenheiter, Emily Simpson, Shannon Beador, Vicki Gunvalson and Tamra Judge.
Many of the ladies shared behind the scenes as they were getting ready. The reunion is expected to be fire with many unresolved issues with the ladies.
Dodd has been feuding with Gunvalson, Beador and Judge for months. Gunvalson and Dodd have a long history and were previously friends.
Gunvalson has accused Dodd of cocaine use and participating in a “train.” Dodd has denied the allegations. She claims Gunvalson has tarnished her reputation with lies, which has hurt her daughter most.
Gunvalson recently filed a lawsuit against Dodd and the network for defamation. She would dismiss the case days later but before the reunion.
Things clearly got heated between the ladies during taping. Windham-Burke and Dodd posted snaps captioned “Post reunion!!”, which shows them without any other “RHOC” stars.
The two appeared to be having a good time after a stressful day of filming.
In her lawsuit, Gunvalson, who used the pseudonym Jane Roe, claimed her business reputation was ruined by Dodd.
She pointed to several comments Dodd made during filming including “You prey on older people”; “You are a con woman” and you engaged in “fraud.” Gunvalson claimed her costar knew these allegations were “untrue” and were said to hurt her.
The “RHOC” star believed Dodd was referencing an ongoing lawsuit filed by an 82-year-old woman. The case brought by a woman named Joan Lile accuses the reality star and her company, Coto Insurance & Financial Services of fraud. She is accusing the reality star of fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, intentional infliction of emotional distress and breach of contract.
A lawyer for Gunvalson told The Blast, “The claims alleged against Gunvalson are completely false.”
Gunvalson attempted to block the footage of Dodd from airing. She sent a cease and desist to producers in October. She requested they cut the footage from “Real Housewives of Orange County”, saying it would cause injury to her reputation, business and livelihood.
The lawsuit stated, “In the last 31 years of her profession, Plaintiff has never been sued, is on the National Ethics Bureau with a clean records, has not had any complaints with the Department of Insurance and has an A+ raring with the Better Business Bureau.”
It continued, “By intentionally, recklessly and with actual malice publishing that portion of the episode in question which contains this known falsehood and disseminating it to the general public as fact through the medium of television and to an audience who would have no question that the falsehoods concerns the Plaintiff, Defendants will damage the Plaintiff’s reputation in an amount that cannot be quantified.”
The reality star sought unspecified damages for mental and emotional distress. Gunvalson pleaded for an injunction that would block Bravo from airing the comments. However, a judge denied the request for temporary injunction.
Gunvalson would voluntarily dismiss her entire lawsuit days later. Fans were quick to trash Gunvalson after she sued. They accused her of being a hypocrite with her claims.