SEND US A TIP!CLICK OR 844.412.5278

'RHOC' Star Kelly Dodd Unfazed After Vicki Gunvalson Attack

Instagram
By Whitney Vasquez

While Vicki Gunvalson continues her tirade on Kelly Dodd, "The Real Housewives of Orange County" star remains unfazed and is going on with business as usual. After the exited Bravo star released a scathing statement focusing on Dodd after her fraud lawsuit was dismissed, Kelly posted a shot showing she's not wasting any energy on Vicki Gunvalson. Sharing a stunning snap ahead of a photoshoot for her healthy drink company, Positive Beverages, the Bravo star proved she's collecting coins instead of focusing on their longstanding feud.

Related to what you're reading:
ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW

Vicki's Statement:

Instagram

Vicki Gunvalson took it up a notch when she attacked Kelly Dodd on Monday following the news that her fraud lawsuit was dismissed. As The Blast reported, Gunvalson had been battling an 82-year-old woman who filed a lawsuit against the star claiming breach of contract, fraud and deceit, negligence, unfair business practices and intentional infliction of emotional distress. That woman informed the court last week that she is dismissing her case against Gunvalson and her insurance company, Coto Insurance & Financial Services. Fans watched as Dodd repeatedly brought up the lawsuit, calling Gunvalson a "con woman" during Season 14.

'Take That, Kelly!'

Instagram

Taking to social media hours ago, Vicki Gunvalson gave Kelly Dodd the bird by bringing her archenemy into her statement. "Kelly Dodd had NO IDEA what she was talking about, and her trying to paint me as something I was not was not only irresponsible, but also untrue," she stated. Vicki Gunvlason added she was "glad the truth is finally out," and continued, "I appreciate all the love and support my fans have given me along the way ❤️ It’s been a long road, but justice is always served, and I’m glad the TRUTH is finally out."

Will She Ever Let It Go?

Instagram

She didn't stop there though. The former "RHOC" star also released a statement to OK! Magazine where she continued to slam Kelly Dodd. "I am excited to share that the case against me was completely dismissed and that there was no wrongdoing on my part," Gunvalson said. "Furthermore, the case was dismissed with prejudice, which means it can never be brought back into a trial. I was not surprised by the results at all, as I knew I had done nothing wrong and that the allegations against me were completely false." The former Bravo star continued by gushing over the American justice system then brought up her longtime feud with Dodd.

Their Epic Battle:

Getty

"While I'm extremely ecstatic that this is behind me now, I think it should open Kelly Dodd's eyes. Like, take that, Kelly Dodd! She tried to 'out' me during the season claiming, falsely again, that I was a 'con woman,'" she told the outlet. "As I said back then, and this just proves my point. She tried to spew lies about my work and who I am, and the result of this lawsuit being dismissed proves, yet again, that she knows nothing about my life." Last season, fans watched as the duo shared hurtful jabs at each other including "train" rumors, death jokes, and attacks on one another's looks.

Load Comments
Next Article