SEND US A TIP!CLICK OR 844.412.5278

Alleged Hate Crime Victim of Farrah Fawcett's Son Wants Over $100 Million in Damages

By TheBlast Staff

The guy who sued Redmond O'Neal claiming the celebrity spawn attacked him for being gay is coming after the troubled son of Farrah Fawcett and Ryan O'Neal for over $100 million in damages.

As The Blast first reported, Ken Fox claims he was walking down the street while singing opera on May 2, 2018. Fox says he passed by O’Neal, who then looked at him and said, “What are you looking at, f****t?”

Before he could react, Fox claims O’Neal then struck him in the head with a bottle (or another hard object), breaking his nose. Fox says he then fell to the ground and O’Neal began punching him as he hurled more expletives.

O’Neal eventually fled the scene and ended up getting arrested several days later after he allegedly committed several other crimes. He was eventually charged with attempted murder, two counts of assault with a deadly weapon, criminal threats, brandishing a knife and battery.

Fox has now filed a statement of damages with the court, saying he is going after O'Neal for $15 million for pain and suffering and another $15 million for emotional distress.

RELATED Farrah Fawcett’s Son Sued for Stabbing Man in the Skull with a 'Spike'

He claims to have suffered $200,000 in medical expenses and will incur medical costs in the future totaling $1 million. He says he's lost $200,000 in earnings and claims he will suffer a loss of future earnings totaling $5,000,000.

Fox then tacks on another million for attorneys' fees, $50,000,000 for "civil penalties" and then another $20 million in punitive damages.

Add it all up and it's over $100 million in damages.

Redmond O'Neal is still behind bars awaiting trial on a slew of charges stemming from his crime spree last year.

Related to what you're reading:
Next Article