SEND US A TIP!CLICK OR 844.412.5278

Nick Cannon's Fans Beg Star To 'Stay Strong' After Exposing Suicidal Thoughts

Mega
By Whitney Vasquez

Nick Cannon caused concern when he opened up about having suicidal thoughts and now, fans are rallying around him telling the star to "stay strong" during this dark time. The 39-year-old "Masked Singer" host has had a rough week following his anti-Semitic comments that cost him his job as host of "Wild 'n Out" and even death threats. Despite issuing an apology, Nick Cannon spoke out against his community who he claims turned their back on him when he needed it most.

Related to what you're reading:
ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW

Mental Heath Concerns:

Mega

Posting a cryptic message on Friday, July 17, Mariah Carey's ex-husband sparked mental health concerns after sharing an Instagram post, tagging himself in "Heaven" and saying, "Goodbye Earth." He went dark on social media for 24 hours, but returned late Saturday evening to reveal more devastating news. "After waking up & barely rising from my own dark contemplation of continuing my physical existence on this planet," Nick Cannon announced that his good friend Ryan Bowers "actually had the balls to do it."

Suicidal Thoughts:

Mega

Breaking his silence to announce his friend's suicide, Nick Cannon wrote, "Just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse... 2020 is definitely the most fucked up year I’ve ever witnessed!" He then hinted what everyone was scared of, that he had contemplated taking his own life.

Writing that he feels "like I failed my little brother," the TV host added, "I can’t help but think if I wasn't so engulfed in my own bullshit I could’ve been there for you when you finally took your life after several attempts... Fuck this place!!"

Fans Rally Around Nick:

Mega

Fans immediately grew concerned again, with their focus on Nick Cannon's mental health. Taking to social media, his followers showed their support and encouraged him to "stay strong."

"My sincere condolences. Mr Nick Cannon, King I understand dark times. I have been there. Please know you are not alone. I am sending sincere prayers, positivity, peace&Red heart your way. Stay strong King, WE need YOU!" one person wrote.

"@NickCannon Stay Strong My Brother Keep Ya Head High & Keep Fighting This Fight With Us 💪🏾✊🏾," added another. "No man, please. I know it’s a 99% chance that you won’t be seeing my reply, but i’ll take that 1% chance and ask you to please not do anything to harm yourself. You’re still loved by many! Your kids, your friends, and family! Stay strong bro. Keep your head up man," posted someone else.

Nick Cannon has not shared anything since the tribute to his late friend.

Load Comments
Next Article