According to court documents obtained by The Blast, security guard, Mario Herrera, informed the court he was dismissing all claims against Younes. The filing notes the dismissal relates to “the entire action of all parties and all causes of action.”
The dismissal comes weeks after Younes denied all allegations of wrongdoing in the case. Kourtney’s boyfriend demanded the case be thrown out of court. He accused Mario of being negligent and blamed him for any alleged damages.
In court documents, Mario sued Younes accusing him of assaulting him while he worked Coachella. In the lawsuit, the security guard said Younes tried to enter a bathroom with Kourtney at the 2018 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival.
He told Younes he couldn’t go in with Kourtney to the single-gender bathroom. The suit said Younes then became enraged which led to him lifting the guard and slamming him against a wall. The lawsuit was seeking $5 million for damages including medical bills.
As The Blast previously reported, Younes is still facing a separate assault lawsuit brought by a man named Bennett Sipes. Bennett is suing Younes, Drake, and Odell Beckham Jr. over an alleged assault that went down at Delilah nightclub on March 24, 2018.
Younes recently denied all allegations of wrongdoing. Kourtney’s ex claims self-defense during the incident. In docs, Younes alleges “his use of force was to prevent a threatened battery, in that a reasonable person would find such force necessary circumstances.”
Drake and Odell have denied all wrongdoing in the case. Drake actually pointed to the footage saying it showed Younes fighting NOT him. The case is still pending in Los Angeles court.
Kourtney and Younes have yet to comment on the rumors they rekindled their romance.