SEND US A TIP!CLICK OR 844.412.5278

Justine Skye Filed LAPD Report Against Sheck Wes, Details Alleged Headbutt & Battery in Heartbreaking Affidavit

By TheBlast Staff

Justine Skye says she is in constant fear of her ex-boyfriend and detailed multiple incidents of emotional and physical abuse, including headbutting and face spitting, in hopes to make a current protective order keep her safe for a longer period of time.

The "Build" singer detailed the alleged abuse doled out by rapper, Sheck Wes, in documents she filed seeking a restraining order. It turns out Skye already has a protective order in place from an alleged domestic violence incident that occurred last year, but that order is set to expire on February 19.

According to an LAPD investigative report, obtained by The Blast, the 23-year-old singer told cops Wes "head butted" her on the morning of July 26, 2018, then violently shook her and kicked a door that caused her to fall down. Skye did not call police during the incident, but later filed a report for domestic battery.

According to Skye's account of the incident, she had discovered the "Mo Bamba" rapper cheated on her while he was flying to L.A. on July 26, so she packed his belongings into boxes and bags to pick up when he landed.

The singer claims she "calmly" asked Wes to take his stuff and that the relationship was over, but he refused. Skye said Wes became increasingly irritated and began yelling, so she called a mutual friend over to help.

Skye said Wes "began to make quick punching motions toward my face, stopping his closed fists mere inches away to frighten me," and she noted that he seemed unstable and erratic.

She then says Wes "got very close to my face and 'head butted' me hard in the forehead." Skye says her eyes watered up and she began to cry from the pain and because she was frightened. She ran from the house, while Wes allegedly yelled, "You know I'm gonna hurt you." Skye said he then began to break things in her house, so she snuck back into the house to hide in a bathroom.

While back in the house, Skye says Wes found her and "threw me against the wall with both of his hands, overpowered me and pinned me to the wall." She then describes Wes knocking her down by kicking a door, and then standing over her and spitting in her face.

Skye says he then chased her down a hallway and "rhythmically" banged his head against the door telling the singer, "You know I'm psycho I'm not going to stop." She describes the incident as "one of the worst moments in my life." She also says the house was trashed.

Skye says she was afraid to call police "because of the nature of our public lives," admitting she was embarrassed. She also says days after the violent incident, Wes' label and team called promising he would not contact her again, and begging the singer not to go to the authorities or make the incident public. She says the label promised to "control him," and admits she did not want to hurt his career.

Expressing remorse for not speaking up earlier, Skye says, "I wish that I would have come forward sooner, however, I was in such a state of shock and so conflicted, that I did not."

After the February 11 incident, where Skye claims Wes "orchestrated a plan to stalk me and viciously beat my boyfriend and our friends in front of me in public," she decided it was time to take stronger legal action against the rapper.

Dealing with longterm trauma, Skye says she does not feel safe in public spaces anymore, and will have to hire private security for simple trips like going to lunch or walking down the street. She is worried that, because of her public life, Wes will know where she is at all times.

Skye makes it very clear: "I feel terrorized and cannot live my life anymore without looking over my shoulder. I need a restraining order to feel safe again." The temporary restraining order was granted, keeping Wes 100 yards away until a hearing next month.

Related to what you're reading:
Next Article