"Hot Felon" Jeremy Meeks is kicking off the New Year with a new baby and new life, but also some new child support payments.
According to documents obtained by The Blast, Meeks has been ordered to pay ex-wife Melissa Meeks $1,000 per month in child support for their 9-year-old son, Jeremy Jr.
The 34-year-old model, who recently had a baby with heiress Chloe Green, was awarded 30% visitation of his son while Melissa was given the other 70%.
According to the terms of their agreement, Jeremy must also pay $12,000 to attorney Lisa Bloom in legal fees, but he gets to keep his cars. Melissa is also keeping her cars, as well as the former couple's marital home.
The ex-couple submitted their final judgment package on January 2 and are just waiting on a judge to sign off and officially end the marriage for good.
Meeks, who is still celebrating the arrival of 8-month old Jayden, was seen this week ringing in the New Year with Chloe Green and his son during a vacation in the Maldives.