SEND US A TIP!CLICK OR 844.412.5278

'Chrisley Knows Best' Star Todd Chrisley Hospitalized For THREE Days With Coronavirus

By Mike Walters

'Chrisley Knows Best' star Todd Chrisley spent three days in a Tennesse hospital after he was diagnosed with Coronavirus, and now his famous daughter is speaking out about the "hardest" days of her life.

Savannah Chrisley broke her silence on the situation by posting a long message on Instagram, letting fans of the show know just how scary her father's illness was for the family. Todd's daughter gave a blow-by-blow of how he found out he was positive for the virus.

"Dad was diagnosed with the coronavirus about 2.5 weeks ago..and I have never been so scared in my life. When everything started with COVID-19 I was like a lot of mindset was “Wash your hands, don’t touch people, and you’ll be ok...” BUT BOY HAS THAT IRRESPONSIBLE MINDSET CHANGED!" she began.

Related to what you're reading:

Todd Chrisley Spent Three Days In The Hospital


She continued, "When dad started getting sick I immediately started worrying...he and I are the worriers of the bunch. After a couple days mom and I talked him into going to urgent care...he went in and he was showing all symptoms of COVID-19 so they tested him. Here in TN Vanderbilt was extremely prepared for testing and has testing at 15 or so of their walk-in clinics."

Savannah stopped her story to make the point he did NOT get tested because he is a reality star, saying, "So before people say...”OH HE ONLY GOT TESTED BECAUSE HES A CELEBRITY...” u are WRONG! He went into an urgent care just like the rest of u would."

At that point, Savannah says Todd isolated himself in a bedroom for 7 days until it was revealed he came back positive.

Savannah Chrisley: These Were The Hardest Days Of My Life


"When mom and I read that our hearts dropped," SC says.

She continued, "Dads symptoms were worsening as days went on..finally at 3am on a Sunday he woke mom up saying he has to go to the ER..he couldn’t fight it any longer. When she got there they made her drop him off and leave because of all the strict guidelines. He stayed at Vanderbilt for 3 days and those were the hardest 3 days I think I’ve ever endured. I talk to my daddy 10x a day! He’s my bestfriend...I also never go to bed a single night without a “Goodnight and I love you” text..and now my dad was sitting in a hospital room by himself and I had no idea how he was."

Todd Is Now Recovering At Home...


The family says they started praying and hoping for a miracle. "At one point I fell on my hands and knees and begged God to not take not take my bestfriend..I would give everything I had if it meant keeping my daddy. I was so desperate that I dropped photos of our family off at the hospital and said “If he sees these I know he’ll keep fighting!”

Todd Chrisley is now home, and has recovered "75 percent" and says he is continuing to get better every day.

His daughter ended her message with a serious point about social distancing. "So I guess the point of me telling u all this is so that u take it seriously...STAY HOME! SOCIAL DISTANCE! And most importantly..LOVE HARDER THAN EVER! Life is so short."

Load Comments
Next Article