“Bachelorette” alum Michael Nance died from “multiple drug toxicity” after overdosing on a slew of drugs.
According to an autopsy report from the Travis County Coroner’s Office, Nance had cocaine, heroin, Clonazepam, and Gabapentin in his system when he died in May. Clonazepam and Gabapentin are both drugs used to treat seizures.
Nance was on Emily Maynard’s season of ABC’s “The Bachelorette” in 2012. After his death, she tweeted that Michael was “such a kind heart with so much talent.”
Nance was pronounced dead after being found unresponsive on the bathroom floor of a group home.
According to the autopsy report, he had a history of opiate abuse and anxiety.