While stars of “The Crown” and “The Mandalorian” are poised to stack up wins during the 73rd Primetime Emmy Awards, other celebrities who don’t go home with a statue will at least get some pretty amazing consolation prizes at the gifting suite!
Backstage Creations, specialists in award show gifts and custom backstage gift suites, will produce the official Giving Suite. Designed by Josh Johnson Home and featuring his signature look of “Modern Hollywood Glamour,” Josh provides a luxurious and ultra-chic aesthetic for celebrity guests to enjoy while they peruse the products, mingle and lounge within his custom stylized vignettes.
In addition to presenters and nominees choosing from a collection of luxury gifts, the lounge will serve as a Giving Suite as celebrities who participate will help raise donations to support the Television Academy Foundation. Now celebrating its 62nd year, the Foundation’s mission is to educate and advance the next generation of television leaders through its renowned programs.
Some of the stars expected to present during Sunday’s telecast include Anthony Anderson, Angela Bassett, Stephen Colbert, Kaley Cuoco, Tracee Ellis Ross, America Ferrera, Taraji P Henson, Mindy Kaling, Dan Levy, Sarah Paulson, Catherine O’Hara, Billy Porter, Patrick Stewart, Wilmer Valderrama, Bowen Yang and more. They have all been invited to help raise donations for the Foundation and engage with top brands at the Giving Suite.
No Ad to show
Check Out the Giveaways!
The items in the Giving Suite
● Agni– Essential for women 16+, the Women’s Health Box was crafted with a Medical Advisory Board to replenish the micronutrients and vitamins that women most often lack, and provide them in the most bioavailable and delicious form: Food.
● Bocas Bali Luxury Water Villas– Panama’s Premiere Over-the-Water Environmentally Friendly Luxury Resort.
● Calm– Annual, premium subscription to Calm, the leading mental wellness brand with the #1 app for sleep, meditation and relaxation, designed to help you manage stress, sleep better and live a happier, healthier life.
● Empiria Fragrances– This black-owned niche fragrance house, providing classic contemporary fragrances with an African heritage, is promoting its fragrance Oshun V to embrace the power within and indulge in the bliss of a goddess.
● ESPACIO The Jewel of Waikiki– One of the most exclusive and luxurious hotels in Hawaii, ESPACIO The Jewel of Waikiki is a 9-floor, 9-suite boutique property where each suite occupies a 2,250 square-foot floor with a jacuzzi-clad balcony offering panoramic ocean views; Italian marble bathrooms with a dry sauna and glassed shower; personal elevator entry; a fully equipped chef’s kitchen; as well as an onsite French-Japanese culinary concept, Mugen.
● Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies– A place where smiles greet you as you step off the boat, where the crest of the sun over Nevis Peak sparkles on the waters of two oceans that meet but never cross, Four Seasons Resort Nevis is a captivating combination of adventure, serenity and recreation that just waits for your discovery.
● G-Labs UK – Discovery Day & Night Duo Body Oil & RFID Card is the wellness concept that supports whole-body well-being.
● Genusee– Genusee is the first circular economy eyewear brand proudly made in Flint, Michigan from 15 single-use plastic water bottles in Flint, Michigan.
● HP Sprocket Studio– Print high-quality 4×6” photos directly from your smartphone using the HP Sprocket Studio Instant Photo Printer.
● Minty + ReliePH– Minty + ReliePH is a clean and toxic-free brand built on naturally derived ingredients.
● Macmillan Publishers– Michaela Coel’s Personal Manifesto MISFITS.
● Never Go Alone– Edition 01 Go Mask, handmade in Italy featuring ultra-lightweight layers treated with Viroblock Antimicrobial Technology.
● Nu Skin ageLOC® LumiSpa®– The ageLOC® LumiSpa® device gives an energizing facial massage that will give you brighter, softer, and smoother skin.
● Petrova Chocolates– Artisanal, chef-driven chocolate bonbons.
● Próspero Tequila Blanco– Designed by Stella Anguiano, one of Mexico’s premier female Master Distillers, Próspero Tequila is a hand-crafted spirit that offers an unparalleled flavor with a smooth, elegant and perfectly balanced finish.
● Real Fruit Body– Coconut Shea Mango Whipped Body Cream.
● Rock n Rose Aromas– Luxury soy candles by Rock n Rose Aromas, beautifully designed and hand-poured in Scotland.
● SkinnyPop– Free of artificial ingredients, GMOs, gluten and preservatives, SkinnyPop Kettle Corn Sweet & Salty is a tried-and-true favorite—now with a tasteful upgrade of ingredients and flavors to create a dynamic balance of savory and sweet.
● Thera Cane MAX Trigger Point Massager – Treat yourself to deep relief from painful, knotted, spasmed muscles with this amazingly simple yet effective self-massager that makes it easy to apply pain-relieving deep compression directly to hard, knotted “trigger points” anywhere they occur – breaking up tension even in the hardest-to-reach muscles between your shoulder blades!
● Tiber River– The Happiest Clean on Earth Package.
● Two Chicks Cocktails– Two Chicks Cocktails are premium ready-to-drink sparkling cocktails made with real spirits, founded and run by women.