Kevin Costner 'Casually Seeing' New Woman Two Years After Bitter Split From Christine Baumgartner
By Favour Adegoke on August 29, 2025 at 9:15 PM EDT

Kevin Costner is no longer on the market, as it has been confirmed that he is "casually" seeing Kelly Noonan Gores, the ex-wife of billionaire Alex Gores.
It comes more than a year after the Oscar winner split from Christine Baumgartner, who has since become engaged to their family friend, Josh Connor.
Meanwhile, Kevin Costner has been embroiled in a sexual harassment lawsuit involving a stunt performer who alleged that she was forced to perform a "violent" unscripted scene in his film.
Kevin Costner Is 'Casually' Seeing Kelly Noonan Gores

Costner has grown close to Kelly Noonan Gores nearly two years after his messy split from his ex-wife Christine Baumgartner.
According to Us Weekly, multiple sources confirmed that the "Yellowstone" actor is "casually" seeing the documentary filmmaker, although it remains unknown if anything romantic is brewing between them.
"They are hanging out casually and were connected by friends," a source told the news outlet.
Costner currently resides in Carpinteria, California, while Gores lives hundreds of miles away in Manhattan Beach. The source noted that their relationship is "not serious" yet. However, they have "spent time" together in Colorado recently.
"They both frequent Aspen often and have mutual friend groups," the insider said. "They have been getting to know each other and seeing each other casually when they can."
The Actor's Divorce From Christine Baumgartner

Following the finalization of his divorce from Baumgartner in February of last year, Costner had been mostly single despite rumors linking him to stars such as Jewel and Jennifer Lopez.
Costner and Baumgartner tied the knot in September 2004 and remained married for more than 18 years before ultimately ending their marriage.
Together, they share sons Cayden Wyatt and Hayes Logan, as well as daughter Grace Avery. The actor is also father to four older children from his previous relationships: Annie, Lily, Joe, and Liam.
Costner has been open about the emotional toll the divorce took on him, with sources telling People Magazine that their split was "not anything that he wanted" and if he "could change the situation, he would."
The actor was then ordered to pay Baumgartner $63k per month in child support, but when asked if he "still has love" for her, he replied, "Of course."
Kevin Costner Is Fighting A Sexual Harassment Lawsuit

Away from his love life, Costner has been embroiled in a sexual harassment lawsuit brought against him by a stunt performer over his Western biopic "Horizon: An American Saga - Chapter 2."
The alleged victim, Devyn LaBella, claimed that she was subjected to an unscripted and violent simulated rape scene on the set of the film without proper consent, notice, or the presence of a mandatory intimacy coordinator.
LaBella, who was standing in for lead actress Ella Hunt, who'd allegedly refused to take part in it, claimed that the scene was an impromptu addition by Costner, adding that the event left her traumatized and experiencing "reminders of shame, humiliation, and complete lack of control."
The Actor Slammed The Claims As 'Absolutely False'

Costner has since blasted the lawsuit, labeling the claims made by LaBella as "absolutely false."
The movie star noted in a recent court filing that LaBella was happy while acting out the scene and even sent a text to a supervisor expressing her joy after completing work on set.
"Thank you for these wonderful weeks! I so appreciate you! I learned so much, and thank you again," the alleged text message read, per TMZ.
It continued, "I'm really happy it worked out the way it did, too. Have a great rest of the shoot, and yes, talk soon!"
Kevin Costner's Lawyer Branded The Stunt Performer A 'Serial Accuser'

The actor's lawyer, Marty Singer, called out LaBella for being a "serial accuser." In a motion to strike, filed at the California Superior Court, Costner insisted that LaBella's claim is "a blatant lie."
"Devyn's claims against me are absolutely false, and it is deeply disappointing to me that a woman who worked on our production would claim that I or any other member of my production team would make one of our own feel uncomfortable, let alone suffer the 'nightmare' she has invented," Costner wrote in the court document, per People Magazine.
Singer also said LaBella's claims have "absolutely no merit" and are "completely contradicted by her own actions — and the facts." He noted that Costner always wants to "make sure that everyone is comfortable working on his films and takes safety on set very seriously."
The lawyer accused LaBella of employing "shakedown tactics," claiming that she had approved the alleged scene and that she'd even rehearsed it with another actor prior to filming.