JoJo Siwa's rainbow-themed Pride Party was interrupted by a medical emergency after a call reportedly came in that one of the guests was possibly overdosing on LSD.
According to reports, police and paramedics responded to Siwa's home in the San Fernando Valley around 8 PM on Wednesday night after someone inside the home reported a male in his 30's might be overdosing.
At the time, the culprit was said to be the psychedelic drug LSD.
On Wednesday, JoJo threw a huge bash at her home which was chronicled on social media -- attended by several celebrities -- and included a bounce house, rainbow-themed food, and even a bedazzled piano.
See The Shocking Details!