The night of the MTV Movie & TV Awards is almost upon us, and if the stacked celebrity giveaway bags are any indication of how things are headed in 2021, amazing travel destinations are all opening back up! Host Leslie Jones is getting ready to kick off the night of fun on May 16, as stars from shows like “Wandavision,” “Bridgerton” and “The Umbrella Academy” all get a shot at the coveted statue of golden popcorn.
Even if they don’t walk away from the evening a winner, they will still get a goodie bag filled with some pretty amazing items.
The Blast was able to get a preview of the lavish goodie bag, produced by Backstage Creations. They went all out with luxury items, beauty care and some travel packages to sought-after destinations like Greece and Fiji.
Here’s the rundown:
• Avaton Luxury Hotel & Villas – Relais & Châteaux- A stylish and contemporary beachfront resort in Halkidiki, Greece
• Borough Chocolates – Woman-owned boutique/artisan hand-painted 12-piece assorted box of bonbons using ethically sourced couverture/chocolate (Valrhona brand chocolate).
• Coma Toes – Backstage or on the tour bus, Coma Toes lounge footwear are new and already have a cult following in Hollywood; featuring rip-stop nylon, dreamy padded insole and rubber outsole, Coma Toes are a hit for their comfort, durability and fun!
• frank body – frank body is an Australian skincare brand who make coffee-based, clean and cruelty-free skincare for the face, hair and body.
• Halarosis– Halarosis is dedicated to creating an inviting atmosphere in your home by producing soy candles that are both eco-friendly and safe for you and your family.
• Kulani Kinis– Australian Designed Bikinis.
• L.L.Bean- Hunter’s Tote Bag, Open-Top – this all-purpose bag will stand up to years of rugged use.
• LUMIFY® redness reliever eye drops from Bausch + Lomb- These amazing drops significantly reduce redness to help the eyes look whiter, brighter and photo ready for up to 8 hours.
• MAËLYS B-FLAT Belly Firming Cream – Our revolutionary cream helps smooth and fade stretch marks, promotes cellulite reduction and helps in tightening and firming the belly.
• Philips Sonicare– Philips One by Sonicare is an electric toothbrush featuring a new, bold design that will add a fun pop of color to your oral healthcare routine and deliver a fresher, brighter smile anywhere you go.
• Pwure– Highly-personalized, data-driven pre and post workout powder formulations that are made from seven all-natural, organic, vegan, gluten-free ingredients to enable athletes at all levels — from weekend warrior to professional — to train, recover and perform at their highest-level.
• Raiwasa Private Resort – Exclusive buyout for 2 nights for 4 adults at the award-winning Raiwasa private resort in Taveuni Fiji with a dedicated staff of 12.
• Soigné Luxury Accessories – Sparkle & shine like the beautiful star you are in Soigné’s “Jeweled Not Jaded Collection” so throw on a pair of Soigné’s handmade earrings to ooze that “I can’t relate, I’m unbothered” statement.
• SONIC® Drive-In – America’s Drive-In is providing reusable SONIC branded water bottles and Dip Trips, a sauce holder that attaches to your vent or vehicle to hold your favorite sauce, so you can have the ultimate movie and TV watching experience right in your car.
• Tescom-Japan.us – The number one professional hair dryer brand in Japan, created the first beauty collagen hair dryer & straightener with a cartridge filled with collagen to create a nano-mist to promote healthy hair growth and protect hair and scalp.
• Thera Cane MAX Trigger Point Massager – Treat yourself to deep relief from painful, knotted, spasmed muscles with this amazingly simple yet effective self-massager that makes it easy to apply pain-relieving deep compression directly to hard, knotted “trigger points” anywhere they occur – breaking up tension even in the hardest-to-reach muscles between your shoulder blades!