'Tiger King' star Jeff Lowe suffered a massive stroke which had him clinging to life, and he believes someone may have poisoned him causing the near-fatal medical emergency.
According to reports, the Netflix documentary star was found unresponsive in an Oklahoma casino by his wife, who called 911 and rushed him to a hospital.
Jeff's wife, Lauren, found the reality star around 3 AM inside the WinStar World Casino where the couple was staying. At the time, she says "I thought he was dying in my arms," as she waited for paramedics to arrive and render aid to her husband.
See The Shocking Details!