According to court documents obtained by The Sun, Kathryn filed a motion to seal the case brought by Thomas. She asked the court to not let the public or media be allowed to read the case file or see what Thomas is accusing her of in court.
Kathryn filed her motion to seal the case weeks after Thomas brought the suit in October.
As The Blast previously reported, a South Carolina judge recently temporarily stripped Kathryn of custody of her two children, Kensie and Saint. The decision came after Kathryn’s baby daddy Thomas accused her of abusing drugs and leaving cocaine around the kids.
The judge determined that Kathryn should only have supervised visitation until a final decision is made. Thomas had been demanding Kathryn have custody taken away due to her behavior for months. In court, Thomas said they had a mutual friend that told him a recent trip Kathryn took with their kids and her new boyfriend, Chleb Ravenell.
Thomas said in documents his friend told him about drug use on the trip. The documents read, “He informed me that he witnessed a lot of cocaine use during this trip and that Kathryn had left cocaine within the grasp of the children, which he thought was dangerous.”
Kathryn denied the accusations she did drugs or left them around the kids. She wrote, “I do not use cocaine so naturally I have not left any out for our children to access.” The reality star even offered to take a drug test if Thomas took one himself.
A hearing was held in the case on February 9. The judge came back with their decision on February 25. Kathryn last posted a photo with her kids on February 22.
A couple of weeks after the decision, Kathryn was spotted partying with her new man in Miami. The two were partying at a luxury hotel with another couple, having a blast at the Versace mansion, and looking like she didn’t have a care in the world.
Kathryn is set to head back to court to fight Thomas over the custody decision.