Farrah Abraham is playing with fire if she tries to back out of her celebrity boxing match after all her outlandish demands were met, and if she bails on the event, the promoter will sue her for millions of dollars.
The Blast spoke with Celebrity Boxing promoters Damon Feldman, Samantha Goldberg and their attorney Tony List. They are flabbergasted that Farrah’s team is trying to claim she got a bad deal, and tell us they’ve bent over backwards to satisfy the former “Teen Mom” star’s demands.
Farrah is allegedly claiming she was not given enough hotel, plane, or fight tickets. We’re told that is completely B.S. and the promoters for the event have worked with Farrah’s attorney to make sure everything was handled properly. We’re also told the contract for Farrah never stipulated a time frame for the demands, only that they had to be taken care of before the event.
In fact, The Blast has seen proof that 36 rooms were recently locked up at the Showboat Atlantic City, where the fight will be held November 10.
First class plane tickets have also been purchased for Farrah and her daughter, and Farrah has already been paid half the money she’s owed upfront.
Both Feldman and Goldberg are extremely surprised by the entire situation, and believe Farrah and her team may be trying to drum up publicity for the fight with Nicole “Hoopz” Alexander.
We’re told the organizers find it interesting Farrah has never brought up any of these issues during their press tour, and even did an appearance last week for the event.
The promoters also point out that the entire boxing match is to raise awareness for anti-bullying, yet they feel they are the ones being bullied.
Bottom line: The promoters and their attorney tell us the fight’s still going down and Farrah is fighting … and if she doesn’t she will be facing a lawsuit for millions of dollars based on the damage she will cause.
Sources close to Farrah tell us they still believe all the demands have not been met by the promoters, including 6 first class tickets and a private security team.
Farrah’s manager, David Weintraub, tells The Blast, “Farrah has no choice but to not be involved in this debacle. The promoter has been been in breach of the contract, he has not delivered on anything that was promised in the contract.” He adds, “Mostly, it was based on misinformation about his financial situation. We wish him the best with the low-end, mockery of an exhibition fight. He also never secured a proper pay-per -view deal which was in the contract, or sold enough tickets.”