Less than a week after “Harry & Meghan Volume 1” debuted on Netflix, the ex-girlfriend of Kanye West, is speaking out about Markle.
Julia Fox Shows Support To Meghan Markle
View this post on Instagram
Fox shared an “Inside Edition” video of an 11-year-old Markle.
“Just gonna put this here for you f**kig racist haters!!!! This woman was BORN to be aleader and spark change and ur all fkin jealous,” she wrote. “She is a national treasure and if u disagree, pls die. Thnx!”
Fox continued to show her support for the former working royal family member.
“Meghan is the *real* royal cuz to me it’s more than a title passed around by the elites. She was truly born a QUEEN,” Fox concluded.
Julia Fox Sends STRONGLY Worded Message To ‘Racist Haters’
The clip shows Markle speaking out against commercials portraying the woman or mother of the house doing all the household chores.
At 11, she wrote a letter to Proctor & Gamble about their portrayal of women in commercials.
“So, I was wondering if you’d be able to change your commercial to PEOPLE ALL OVER AMERICA,” a pre-teen Markle says in the clip. This is a proud moment that Markle has spoken about in the past.
“Harry & Meghan Volume 1” dropped on Netflix on December 8th and showcased their different upbringings and how their love story unfolded.
‘Volume 2’ will hit the streaming platform on December 15th, and Netflix just released a new teaser trailer for vol. 2.
Prince Harry Details “Freedom Flight” In Vol. 2 Teaser
View this post on Instagram
In the teaser, Prince Harry claims the Royal Family lied to protect his brother, Prince William.
“They were never willing to tell the truth to protect us,” he says. “I’ve always felt this was a fight worth fighting for.”
Markle also claims she wasn’t being led to the wolves, but rather she was “being fed to the wolves,” during her time in the UK and with the royal family.
The Blast recently reported on the monarchy’s thoughts regarding Harry’s docu-series.
According to reports, the first teaser put the royal family into a state of unrest due to some of the comments made by the Duke of Sussex and his wife.
In the teaser, Harry hinted that several truths would be revealed and claimed that some members of the senior royals inspired negative press about his family.
The Spare author and his wife had stepped down from being working royals in 2020 and signed a mega deal with Netflix to produce original content.
In an interview with Us Weekly, royal expert Christopher Andersen said that the royal family was “horrified” about Harry and Markle’s trailer for their documentary.
Since then, some individuals have come out to support the Duke of Sussex and his household, while others have sided with the royal family.
Meanwhile, The King: The Life of King Charles III author claimed that the royals were unsettled about what the actual documentary would contain as the teaser itself already revealed several unexpected bombshells and unflattering anecdotes about the monarchy.
“I think they’re still holding their breaths and waiting for the other shoe to drop,” said Anderson, per the publication. “Well, there are two shoes that are gonna drop because [after part one of the film premieres Thursday, December 8] … the [next one] is dropping next week.”