Despite this, the Toronto artist is still keeping it pushing in regards to his music. He put put his Billboard top 10-charting album, “Daystar,” in September, “Loner” in November, and now, a complete R&B album is coming as it is expected to be out some time in February.
Tory Has R&B Album On The Way In February
“Loner” served as the rap capsule and is one of the many capsules that Lanez is planning to release. He is testing different genres, which he’s shown he’s been able to do in the past. He also has an R&B capsule coming up that will be released as an album.
There is still no set title of the album yet. Lanez originally said back in mid-January that February is the targeted date. This is fitting considering that it is the month of Valentine’s Day.
Tory Expresses Excitement For The Upcoming Album
Lanez has been one of the most consistent artists out and it shows with the myriad of projects he’s put out over the last year and a half. On Sunday, he took to his Twitter feed to express how excited he is about the R&B capsule and how it’s a full R&B project with no samples.
“I’m very excited to show y’all this R&B CAPSULE….. It’s the first time I got to produce a full R&B experience without everybody else’s samples . And it truly came from a place of vulnerability and honest thoughts…. VERY RELATABLE… AND VERY FIRE.”
Tory Says He Has Song With Chris Brown On The Way
In addition to the R&B capsule, Lanez has more collaborations locked in for himself as well. Over the weekend, he revealed that he has one with Chris Brown. He and Brown collaborated multiple times in the past. The last time was on Lanez’ “The Take” song from the “Chixtape 5” mixtape in 2019. The other was “Flexible” which also included Lil Baby from Lanez’s “Love Me Now” project from 2018. Lanez and Brown did well with these. They may see the same results here as well as it is expected to be on the R&B capsule, too.
Tory Recently Claimed That He Has Evidence To Prove He’s Innocent In Megan Thee Stallion Shooting Case
For months now, people have claimed that Lanez is guilty in the Megan Thee Stallion shooting case after initial reports after the shooting in July and after she said on Instagram Live that this happened. One of the latest developments though is that Lanez says he has evidence from prosecutors and eye witnesses to prove his innocence. This can only be done though if the protective order against him is modified. This was put in place to where he cannot be around Megan or contact her. The next court hearing is scheduled for February 25. Lanez faces 22 years and eight months in prison if convicted in this felony assault case.