Gwyneth Paltrow’s vagina candle may be a bit more than you can handle after it reportedly burst into flames, causing an ‘inferno’ that almost burnt down a woman’s home!
According to reports, a woman in the UK decided to light up Goop’s popular ‘This Smells Like My Vagina’ candle when she claims it exploded with bits of it flying all over the place. To make matters worse, the woman says the candle then burst into flames and she feared it would burn the place down! The woman even shared pictures of the disaster!
See The Shocking Details!
“The candle exploded and emitted huge flames, with bits flying everywhere,” the woman, Jody Thompson, told The Sun. She continued, “I’ve never seen anything like it. The whole thing was ablaze and it was too hot to touch. There was an inferno in the room.”
According to the outlet, Thompson lives with a partner, and the duo was forced to throw the flaming candle out of the front door!
She added, “It could have burned the place down. It was scary at the time, but funny looking back that Gwyneth’s vagina candle exploded in my living room.”
Scroll For More Photos!
As we reported, this isn’t the only sexy named candle Gwyneth has in her Goop arsenal — the company launched another one with the name ‘This Smells Like My Orgasm.’
The actress appeared on ‘The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon’ recently to discuss the interesting names for the candles. During the interview, Paltrow showed off the candle’s box, which appropriately is lined with tons of fireworks exploding!
“Of course it does,” Jimmy chuckled after seeing the ‘Orgasm’ box, adding, “Of course it has fireworks.”
‘Goop’ Responds To The Reported ‘Explosion’
A Goop spokesperson issues a statement to the New York Post, claiming the candle was not purchased directly through the company so it was “unable to verify its authenticity.”
“However, the factory that manufactures the goop x Heretic candles is certified by The National Candle Association of America, which regulates that candles meet stipulated safety guidelines and ASTM and CPSC fire safety protocols,” it said in a statement.
Adding, “As a precaution, we’ve alerted the manufacturer to the woman’s issue and have also reached out to her to send her some goop products to help pass the days in quarantine.”
The good news, it appears no one was hurt!