Courtney Stodden just got delivered a special gift to top off the magnificent year that 2020 has already been. The Instagram model and musician took to Instagram on Christmas Eve to reveal she suffered a painful burn courtesy of the scorching hot exhaust pipe of a motorcycle. Taking a look at the video Stodden shared, it doesn’t appear the singer is going to seek immediate medical treatment, but the burn will surely amount to weeks of uncomfortable pain for the star.
Courtney Stodden revealed the burn to her leg on an up-close and personal video she shared with her 292,000 followers on Instagram.
“2020 has been absolute trash! So of course, me getting a second degree burn for Christmas is the cherry on top. Don’t ever go on the back of a motorcycle wearing shorts. I burned my leg on the muffler after I was told to get off quickly and I got off on the RIGHT SIDE,” Stodden explained while showing the red-hot injury.
See the NSFW video below!
Courtney Stodden also explained that the injury has left her unable to walk.
“Now I can’t walk. Literally in a wheelchair because it’s too painful to stand. Stay safe out there! This could happen to you… ? I’m so upset,” she ended her message while adding a hashtag making it clear the entire incident was an unfortunate accident.
Fans of Courtney Stodden immediately sent love to the star and shared stories of their own incidents with catching a burn from an exhaust pipe.
Some of Stodden’s loyal followers offered up treatment remedies for the star to try:
“Cool it, put cream on it, and keep it clean and sanitize it. (Don’t go in the bath and soak the wound). Get well soon Courtney,” one fan wrote.
Another fan wanted to make it clear that Courtney should have been informed about wearing the tiny shorts on a motorcycle by the owner.
“The DRIVER of the motorcycle should have said NO Courtney you cannot wear shorts!! And then reiterated the way she was getting off the bike!!! He wasn’t very smart or helpful sounds to me,” the irate fan declared.