SEND US A TIP!CLICK OR 844.412.5278
Kate Beckinsale

Kate Beckinsale Shows Off Ageless Beauty With Close Up Face Selfie

Instagram/katebeckinsale
By Jeff Mazzeo

Kate Beckinsale has a million-dollar face and a billion-dollar sense of humor!

The beautiful actress proved that age is just a number by showing off her stunning mug on Thursday. Beckinsale, 47, celebrated her perfect makeup and hair and gave major props to her glam squad while cracking a very British joke in the caption of her post.

"I really like the hair and makeup @lightaaron and @robscheppy just did. I just wish I didn’t have the exact expression that precedes a sympathetic voiceover saying 'Troublesome wind?'" Kate wrote alongside the stunning selfie.

Related to what you're reading:
ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW

Bask In Her Glory

Kate Beckinsale's perfect makeup selfie.
Instagram/katebeckinsale

Kate's millions of followers are big fans of her beautiful selfies and even bigger fans of her corny jokes. Many of them sounded off in the comments of her post about what a delight she is to follow.

"You are always wonderful, enchanting," a supportive follower wrote while another said, "you are simply beautiful 😍😍😍😍."

Some decided to describe her expression a little differently than she did.

"More of an 'I can hear pigeons in the loft' expression," a funny fan commented.

"Expression of confidence," another wrote.

Here Kitty Kitty!

Kate Beckinsale in a white swimsuit.
Instagram/katebeckinsale

One of Beckinsale's favorite pastimes is making people laugh on social media but she is not afraid to throw down with some trolls in the comments section. Last week, she posted some beautifully composed pics that featured her bikini body and her pet cats that she was walking on leases.

"We were worried camp was dead- BIG PHEW- it’s not 💋," Kate joked in the caption of her post](https://www.instagram.com/p/CF3h8CcgNOA/).

It didn't take long for a hater to lash out at the actress.

"Am glad your dads not here to see how you have turned out," a rude fan commented before she replied, "sweet of you to take the time to say."

Major Cat Lady

Kate Beckinsale in a mismatched bikini.
Instagram/katebeckinsale

Typically, we are not into women that are obsessed with their cats but Kate is making us rethink our no cat lady policy. About 75% of her social media feed is her cute kitties dressed up as a banana or being pampered by the star... the other 25% are smoking hot selfies so it all works out.

"We are committed but slightly defensive about our choice to be a lovely big banana," she wrote alongside an adorable kitty costume video.

Her cat is looking like a snack!

She Must Workout

Instagram/katebeckinsale

Kate's agelessness is no secret and she credits her eternal youth to staying fit. She was featured on the cover of Woman's Health Magazine in 2019 where she described how her routine is important.

"I’m very connected to my body, so if I’m going to experience stress, I’m probably going to experience it physically,” she told the publication. “So it’s usually a good idea for me to go do something physical to get rid of it. I kind of have to think of myself as a horse or something—time for a run around the paddock.”

It's clear that she doesn't put up with any s**t excuses!

Load Comments
Next Article