Things just keep getting worse for “Sex and the City” star, Chris Noth.
The actor was recently accused by two women of sexual assault, and over the course of a week a third woman came out with her upsetting encounter with Noth.
The hits keep coming for Chris Noth
“Chris Noth is no longer a client,” an A3 spokesperson told the Deadline.
Of course, his actions have taken a serious toll on the victims of his alleged assaults, and his wife is reportedly reeling from the news.
According to Page Six, Noth’s wife, Tara Wilson, is keeping her distance from the actor.
The outlet reports Noth could be spending the holidays alone after he told one of his victims that marriage is a “sham.” It’s important to note that he was and still is married to his wife when he said this.
The couple have two children together, a 13-year-old and 18-month-old.
Wilson is reportedly “not doing well,” according to The US Sun.
A friend of the couple told The US Sun, “He may be non-monogamous, we have established that his wife didn’t know. If anything, he is guilty of that. She is in LA and is very upset… she’s not doing well. They planned to spend Christmas together but that is now unknown.”
His wife didn’t know he wasn’t monogamous
However, the friend did defend the disgraced actor.
“The Chris I’ve met is not the Chris that’s being described by these women,” they said. “All his friends are sticking by him. He is a flirt, but not a sleaze. He’s no Weinstein. I believe him and I believe it didn’t go down the way it’s allegedly portrayed.”
Noth met his wife in 2001. She was working as a bartender at The Cutting Room, which he owns. They got married in 2001.
The Blast previously reported on the allegations brought against the ‘SATC’ actor.
The actor, who recently reprised his role as John “Mr. Big” Preston, is denied claims he sexually assaulted two women.
The shocking news broke on Thursday, December 16, via The Hollywood Reporter.
Three women have come forward about Noth
Two women, whose identities have been protected by pseudonyms, came forward with their stories of alleged sexual assault involving Noth.
It’s important to note, these incidents happened in two different locations and over a decade apart.
One incident reportedly happened at a West Hollywood apartment building in Los Angeles, CA. in 2004.
The other alleged assault happened at his Greenwich Village apartment in New York City in 2015.
A third woman, Zoe Lister-Jones came forward on Thursday as well with her own account of Noth’s sexually inappropriate behavior.
“In my twenties I worked at a club in NY that Chris Noth owned and on the few occasions he would show up, he was consistently sexually inappropriate with a fellow female promoter,” she wrote on Instagram.
“That same year I was a guest star on ‘Law and Order’ and it was his first episode returning as a detective after ‘SATC.’ He was drunk on set. During my interrogation scene he had a 22 oz. of beer under the table that he would drink in between takes. In one take he got close to me, sniffed my neck, and whispered, ‘You smell good.’ I didn’t say anything. My friend at the club never said anything. It’s so rare that we do.”
Noth issued a statement on Thursday defending his innocence.