SEND US A TIP!CLICK OR 844.412.5278
Shannon Beador promotes Innovo in New York City.

The 'RHOC' Cast Continues To Film Season 15, Despite Shannon Beador's COVID-19 Diagnosis

Gettyimages | Ilya S. Savenok
By Lindsay Cronin

Production on the upcoming 15th season of "The Real Housewives of Orange County" is reportedly underway, despite the fact that one of the show's stars, Shannon Beador, was recently diagnosed with COVID-19.

According to a report shared by TMZ on July 28, Bravo is continuing to film with the rest of the cast, including Kelly Dodd, Braunwyn Windham-Burke, Emily Simpson, and Gina Kirschenheiter, after Shannon revealed last week on her Instagram page that she and all three of her daughters, including 19-year-old Sophie and 16-year-old twins Stella and Adeline, are suffering from the coronavirus.

Related to what you're reading:
ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW

The 'RHOC' Team Doesn't Believe They're In Danger

Shannon Beador's daughters pose in workout gear.
Shannon Beador | Instagram

Days after Shannon confirmed that she and her three children were quarantining at her Southern California home, in different rooms, the outlet revealed that Shannon's co-stars, including rumored new cast mate Elizabeth Vargas, have continued to film scenes for the show's upcoming episodes because the team behind the series does not feel that they're in danger of catching the virus.

TMZ went on to reveal that filming on "The Real Housewives of Orange County" Season 15 resumed weeks ago with a girls trip to Lake Arrowhead.

Shannon Beador Skipped The 'RHOC' Cast Trip To Lake Arrowhead

Shannon Beador tries out a new device.
Shannon Beador | Instagram

As fans may recall, production on season 15 was previously being shut down due to the pandemic in March, just weeks after production began in February. However, during the cast getaway, Shannon was reportedly missing, potentially due to the fact that she had fallen ill, although that was not confirmed or denied. So, when it comes to potentially contracting the virus from Shannon, the ladies would've had to have spent time with her during another point after their work vacation.

The 'RHOC' Team Is Taking Precautions On Set

Shannon Beador poses with boyfriend John and her kids.
Shannon Beador | Instagram

It is because Shannon was absent during the trip that the team behind the program believes they can safely move forward with shooting new episodes. The Bravo staffers also feel confident that they will be able to stay safe because they have administered several precautions to the filming process, including temperature checks, avoiding crows, and having their crew in masks while on set.

As TMZ explained to readers, the cast of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" has also implemented a number of new on-set rules.

Shannon Beador Is Filming 'RHOC' On Her Phone

Shannon Beador poses with boyfriend John and her kids.
Shannon Beador | Instagram

As for when Shannon will be able to resume filming with her "Real Housewives of Orange County" cast mates, the TMZ report said she will have to test negative for COVID-19 twice before she's allowed to reunite with the group. In the meantime, she's said to be filming from her phone at home.

Shannon and her co-stars will likely return to Bravo in the upcoming 15th season of "The Real Housewives of Orange County" at some point later this year or early next year.

Load Comments
Next Article