To many people in the world, celebrities have everything under control because they have fat bank accounts. But sometimes, people acknowledge that no one is perfect, especially Britney Spears. Well! Definitely BS.
The former singer and performer revealed that she almost turned her home into a pile of ashes. Luckily for her, it was only her gym that was destroyed in the process after an accidental fire. This may look weird to anyone, but this is not the first time Spears is starting a fire by accident.
Speaking about her toasted gym in April, Spears told her fans on TikTok that the fire happened many months ago and luckily, she was not hurt. She also mentioned that the fire only started because she was careless. Spears did not go into specifics on how the fire started, but she did mention that she had two candles and the unfortunate event took place.
The gym had to go through several renovations and Spears revealed that she could not use it for about six months.
Aside from no one getting hurt in the fire, Spears also revealed that she had only two gym equipment, including a one-side mirror saved from the fire.
For many months after the fire, Spears did not speak about the fire, but her fans had began to suspect that the American singer’s gym was having issues. She fueled these rumors when she released a clip of herself doing yoga in backyard.
Although fans were relieved that Spears was not hurt in the fire, many could not shy away from the fact that she had another fire incident in the past.
In 2002, Spears, who was still living in her New York apartment, accidentally set the place on fire. A report also confirmed some of the details regarding the fire. The 38-year-old lit and left some candles in her apartment and went out with a friend. The candle burned a wall in her apartment and the fire services had to put it out immediately.
The news was revealed by her mother, Lynne, who did not fail to mention that Spears had learned her lesson. Apparently, she still has a thing for candles.