If you ever wanted more detail into all the accusations that “Lost Boys” actors Corey Feldman and Corey Haim against Hollywood power players, than now is the time. Feldman has been making the media rounds promoting his documentary about the sexual assault the friends endured even after going to authorities and telling adults. Corey now promises that on Monday March 9, the documentary titled, “My Truth: The Rape of 2 Coreys” will be released and it might just be the documentary that sparks another #MeToo movement.
Many are wondering why this is making news again when Corey has been making these accusations with seemingly no evidence for years. He and his late best friend Haim were often written off as drug addicts, liars and seeking attention. However, Feldman may be serious about letting it all out this time. The actor gave an interview to Jesse Watters on “Watter’s World” where he spilled not only the release date of his new documentary but some of the horrific incidents it will highlight.
Feldman told Watter’s of one time when he went to the authorities. “I went to the police back in 1993,” said Feldman. But he claims that his accusations fell on deaf ears. He accused the police of not caring and that they “buried” the information at the time. This is not the first time that Feldman tried to get the “truth” out. The actor wrote a book and was making the rounds promoting it back in 2013. Unfortunately, the closer it got to the release date, the more it seemed like the book was going to be shelved.
The memoir was titled “Coreography,” where he made the same accusations about well known Hollywood men sexually assaulting him when he was a child actor. “When I went to print, even though I wrote down everything as it happened and with the names included in the book, the publishers, attorneys and insurance people didn’t like the fact we were being so honest and asked us to change the names.” The actor did not give up though. he moved on to work with “Lifetime” on a TV movie called “A Tale of Two Coreys,” but the names had to be changed.
This was not a big enough victory for Feldman. Hence, the new doc. Feldman is dedicated to sharing his experiences. He also mentioned that late “Young and the Restless
actor Kristoff St. John will appear in the documentary. He did not detail in what capacity, but he called his presence “powerful” and also noted that it was his last on-camera appearance before his death last year of heart failure. “My Truth: The Rape of 2 Coreys” will be available to stream on March 9 as long as you have $20 to purchase it on Mytruthdoc.com.